Get more resume tips:
Check out some resume examples:
A resume is a key part of any job application and, often, an employer’s first impression of you. Learn a few simple ideas to help your resume stand out.
Here are 5 basic tips to get you started:
1) Look for keywords in the job description and weave them into your resume. Due to online hiring systems, employers are more likely to see resumes that mention target keywords.
2) Be sure to include both your hard skills (like “computer engineering” or “technical writing”) and soft skills (like “customer service” or “leadership”). Read more about skills here:
3) When you list your achievements, ground your claims as much as possible. Numbers are a great way to demonstrate the business impact of your work.
4) Simplify. This can include removing irrelevant information or reformatting so that your most important points are easy to quickly identify.
5) Remove experience going back more than fifteen years. Employers will be most interested in your recent, applicable experience.
Indeed is the world’s #1 job site, with over 250 million unique visitors* every month from over 60 different countries. We provide free access to search and apply for jobs, post your resume, research companies, and compare salaries. Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. On our YouTube channel, you’ll find tips and personal stories to help you take the next step in your job search.
*Google Analytics, Unique Visitors, September 2018
**Terms, conditions and quality standards apply.
#resume #resumetips #howtowritearesume
Xem thêm: https://namcongnghe.com/category/thu-thuat-may-tinh